Monday, October 3, 2011

More Kona

I feel so spoiled and blessed to be here!  LOVE!

Yesterday Libby was so kind to ride/run with me on the Queen K!  She had just gotten off a plane very late the night before so I definitely appreciated her willingness to train together early the next morning.  And it only took us about 10 tries before we got BOTH our heads in the picture (ahh...the self portrait... :)


My family and I went out to dinner last night.  After dinner we found a banana tree and a beautiful sunset.  Kona really is paradise.




And then this morning I swam the swim course with a MOST AWESOME group of women!  One of my favorite parts of Kona is seeing all the triathlon friends I've made through the years.  I was in swimming heaven!  I am so lucky to get to compete with some amazing women.  Wish I could train with them every day!

Then Katie and Libby and I found our names on the M-dot poster.  And then of course we ate at Lava Java.  Mmmm...pancakes...  :)



I never want to leave!  :)

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a real sunset picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't leave - move there and let me come visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Hope you are having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us live vicariously through you. I love all the updates and pics.

    ReplyDelete