1) It has really good radio stations. Like WAY better than Pittsburgh.
2) The view of the mountains doesn't get old.
3) The water here is REALLY cold out of the faucet. Like cold enough to take an ice bath without the ice! Very different from our lukewarm "cold" water at home.
4) You can swim outside even in March! That is very nice and also ensures that there is no dilly dallying on deck because the water is way warmer than the air temp!
5) It is painfully dry up here at 5000+ feet which is good if you want your towel to dry quickly but bad if you want your skin to stay attached to your body.
6) Because of said dryness you have to drink A LOT to stay hydrated but you still wake up with cotton mouth no matter how much you drink.
7) It's always so sunny and beautiful (even on chillier days) but that sun can be intense!
8) Its windy here. And when you say "wow, it sure is windy today" while riding, everyone laughs at you because to them its not windy unless there are 50 mph gusts.
9) There are sooooo many cyclists and runners and just ACTIVE people in general here. Its a great thing to see!
Denver is a pretty awesome place and I highly recommend a visit if you haven't already!