1) The lifestyle and ability to ride my bike for 6 hours and then run an hour after that on a Friday. My legs were tired, I was hungry and my butt hurt. But I couldn't have been more happy to be where I was, when I was. I don't necessarily think I have an "easy" life (of course it's all relative) but I do know that I have a very, very good life.
2) A body that will do more than I think it will and one that is healthy and strong.
3) A pup that greets me at the door when I get home from my training and that licks my salty legs while I lay on the kitchen floor.
|"Yes, I'm cute. Now let me lick your salty legs!"|
4) Absolutely AWESOME weather. It was a cracker of a day!
5) A coach that believes in me enough to really challenge me.
6) Rising to a challenge, even when I thought I couldn't.
7) A super, awesome friend to ride with. Kim totally got me out of bed this morning. If I hadn't been meeting her to ride, I still might be hiding under the covers. Plus, Kim tells really funny stories.
|The self portrait always lends to very good photography. (I'm laughing...not crying :)|
8) A tailwind for the last hour of my ride.
I'm sure tomorrow will bring a whole new list of things to be thankful for. God is good. All the time.
Have a great weekend everyone!